Sunday, September 26, 2010
Need a motivational boost?
One of the biggest problems people have with a healthy livestyle is staying motivated.  Everyone's been there; you get into a lull with your diet and workouts.  The routines start to run together, and you feel unmotivated to stick with it.  On top of it all, pressure and stress from work, social groups, and family life can lead to a decline in exercise and a healthy diet.  So how do we stay motivated?

In my experience, I get the most motivation from media stimulation.  Inspirational pictures, videos, and music gets me going. Pictures of how you want to look, feel good videos regarding goals you want to accomplish, and music to get your blood pumping, all help jump start my workouts.  Below, I have added some of my favorite pieces of motivating media, with all hopes that it gets you going!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment