Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Updates
Wow, it's been a while since I've updated the 'blog.  And I do have some news.

I met with my doctor again to discuss surgery dates, and we decided to wait until August.  This will give me a chance to finish up my summer classes (physics and chemistry...blah) without taking a leave from class or trying to take an exam on some serious pain meds.  He said I would likely need 1 week off from everything following surgery, meaning doing nothing but sitting or laying down.  That is like TORTURE for me.

I have continued to lift upper body, and was given permission to start very light and easy strength training with my legs.  I do have a new bench max to report: 340lbs.  Thanks to my man Chris for spotting and pushing me through to put up the weight.

Work has been a bit of a struggle.  Not many clients right now and the fitness challenge is coming to an end.  That coupled with me losing a few clients because of my injury means less money coming in.  All the while medical bills are piling up, and I haven't even had surgery yet.  I thank God for great parents to help me through, both emotionally and financially, at this time.

I promise to keep updating, just been a bit behind lately with school starting back up.  I don't miss it!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment