Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Training updates and summer goals
So, I have been working very hard in the weight room lately, and I have some great goals set for this coming summer.  Below are my current 1 rep max values, and the goals I hope to accomplish my August 10th, 2010:

Bench Press - Max: 320 lb. / Goal: 350 lb
Squat - Max: 455 lb. / Goal: 500 lb.
Dead Lift - 365 lb. / Goal: 405 lb.

Each day I train I get more motivated because it seems I am setting personal records every time.  It is good to have a couple great lifting partners for extra motivation.  Yes, even us trainers need motivation from time to time!

I have gotten some questions recently about supplements, what's good, what works, etc.  Well, for me it's a combination of both diet, nutrition, and supplements.  I am currently on the following supplements: ON 100% Natural Whey Protein, ON Glutamine, USPLabs Jack3d, and ON Creatine.  Leave me a message if you want to know what the benefits of these sups' are or just visit http://bodybuilding.com/.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment